Leaving Certificate Curriculum
Leaving Certificate Programme:
• Physical .Education
• Home Economics (Social and Scientific)
• Agricultural Science
• Design and Communications Graphics
• Construction Studies
• Art, Craft and Design
Introduced in 2019
- Religion (as an exam subject)
All subjects are available at ; Higher and Ordinary level.
In Third Year the following process allows students and parents to make informed choices about Senior Cycle:
• Information Evening on Study skills and Course Choices available at Senior Cycle.
• DATs (Aptitude Testing)
• Information Evening on Transition Year and other Senior Cycle Options and Subjects-
• Interviews for Transition Year Programme
• Students are informed of their Options/Programme in a comprehensive booklet and appointments which are arranged with the Guidance Counsellor
• Subject to sufficient demand and resources, Management reserves the right to determine on an annual basis the range and level of subjects.