Challenge to Change Guest Speaker. Jigsaw
16th April 2018
TY2; Challenge to Change Guest Speaker
On Tuesday, April 10th 2018, Mrs. Hall along with her TY2 students, welcomed Jigsaw Offaly to their classroom. Ms. Brennan and Angela from Jigsaw Offaly, Cormac Street, Tullamore spoke about their services.
They explained that young people agede12-25 who are living, working or studying in Co. Offaly can attend Jigsaw Offaly. Their friendly staff members come from a variety of backgrounds, including social work, psychology, mental health nursing and occupational therapy.
They informed us that, Jigsaw is a voluntary service, which means that it's an individuals choice to attend.
What happens if you go to Jigsaw Offaly?
1. Make an appointment
2. When you arrive, you'll be welcomed by Administrators and offered a cup of tea/coffee
3. You'll take a seat on a comfortable chair, enjoy nice music playing
4. You'll then meet with one of their professionally qualified Clinical Support Workers to see if Jigsaw is a good fit for you.
5. If Jigsaw is right for you, you'll have the option to attend up to 6, one to one sessions
6. You'll choose a goal for something you'd like to work on during your sessions.
Adapted from JIGSAW OFFALY: YOUNG PEOPLE'S HEALTH IN MIND INFORMATION BOOKLET
For further information GET IN TOUCH WITH:
Cormac Street, Tullamore, Co. Offaly